Population Of Aizawl 2018
Aizawl is the capital of Mizoram. Additionally, it is the biggest city in the state. It is also the point of convergence of administration containing all the noteworthy government working environments. The number of people in Aizawl firmly reflects the particular groups of the ethnic Mizo people.
It is located north of the Tropic of Cancer in the northern side of Mizoram. It is situated on an edge 1,132 meters above sea level with the Tlawng stream valley to the west and the Tuirial conduit valley towards east. Aizawl as the capital of Mizoram has a sub-tropical climate in view of its territory and stature.
Population Of Aizawl In 2018:
As per the 2011 India enumeration, Aizawl had a population of 293,416. Females consisted of 50.61% and males made up the rest of 49.39%.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Aizawl in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 300,117
2. 2014 – 306,506
3. 2015 – 312,237
4. 2016 – 321,693
5. 2017 – 326,511
Predicting the 2018 population of Aizawl is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 5278 people. Hence, the population of Aizawl in 2018 is forecast to be 326,511 + 5278 = 331,789. So, the population of Aizawl in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 331,789.
Aizawl Population 2018 –331,789 (estimated).
Demography Of Aizawl:
Presbyterians make up the majority of the population. Regardless, there are moreover immense number of the Salvation Army and Roman Catholics in the city. There are furthermore some social based Christian gatherings. Hinduism and Islam are in like manner represented in smaller numbers in the number of inhabitants in Aizawl. Mizos from various tribes make up the greater part of the population. Christianity is the fundamental religion in the city. Different religions consolidate Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism.
Population Density And Growth Of Aizawl:
The population density of the city is 234 persons per square kilometre. In 2011, it had a population of 293,416. In the 2001 identification, it had a population of 125,676. There was a change of 22.92% in the population diverged from the one as indicated by 2001. In the past assessment of India 2001, Aizawl District recorded an expansion of 38.07% to its population as compared in relation to 1991.
Facts About Aizawl:
1. The city as a town doesn’t have a distinct past. Mizoram was a piece of Assam until 1972 and after that it was made a Union Territory. There were uprising issues in the locale until the point in 1987 when it was made a State. Shockingly enough, all issues of psychological warfare and solicitations for opportunity have faded away from that point onwards.
2. Aizawl is situated towards the central piece of the state and is flanked by streams and rapids. It is at a partition of 466 km from Guwahati and around 140 km from Silchar.
3. In resentment of the way that it may don’t have a Snowy Himalayan foundation, it has something of the vibe of a Himalayan incline station. It is generally cool in the midst of the summers with temperatures running from 20 to 30°C and generous deluges in the midst of the long stretches of May to September.
4. The State Museum at Babu Tlang is a must visit and one can observe Mizo dresses, imperative relics and other standard things.
5. Tamdil Lake is around 85 km from Aizawl and is an immaculate spot with boating facilities.
Now find the latest population of Aizawl in 2019 here