Population Of Aurangabad 2018
Aurangabad is a city in the Aurangabad region of Maharashtra. It is named after the Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb. Aurangabad as a city is a tourism point, incorporated by various points of interest, including the Ajanta Caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and furthermore Panchakki. It is given the title of The City of Gates and the nearness of these can be felt as one drive around the city. The city was built up in 1610 by Malik Amber, which completed 400 years in 2010. Aurangabad has an old world enchant with wonderful Mughal Era structures. There are a ton of vacation spots in the city for everybody and it is a must visit place in case you’re a voyager.
The city of Aurangabad was a critical silk and cotton material hub with a fine blend of silk with cotton and it was created at Himroo material. Paithani silk sari is moreover made in Aurangabad.
Population Of Aurangabad In 2018:
According to the evaluation of 2011, the city had a population of 1.1 Million. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Aurangabad in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.6 Million
2. 2014 –1.8 Million
3. 2015 –2.0 Million
4. 2016 – 2.4 Million
5. 2017 – 2.62 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Aurangabad is not easy but we can get the idea after analyzing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.204 Million people. Hence, the population of Aurangabad in 2018 is forecast to be 2.62 Million + 0.204 Million = 2.824 Million. So, the population of Aurangabad in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.824 Million.
Aurangabad Population 2018 –2.824 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Aurangabad:
Hinduism is the main religion in Aurangabad at 51%. Islam is the second most common religion with about 41.79% following it. Buddhism and Christianity are followed by 178,307 and 10,060 people respectively. Sikhism in the city is followed by 0.04% and about 0.15% has no particular religion.
Population Density And Growth Of Aurangabad:
The population density is 8400 persons per square kilometer. The decade population growth in 2011 was 40%, a specific drop from 52% from the year 2001. In any case, the population growth in the city has been amazingly high and it has somehow brought a change in the city. The female population is developing at a fast pace and furthermore the there has been less number of individuals leaving the city and migrating to another city. These all have led to the surge of the populace growth of Aurangabad.
Facts About Aurangabad:
1. Aurangabad is one of the speediest growing cities in Asia. It lies on an important exchange course that used to interface north-west India’s sea and territory ports to the Deccan area
2. It was a critical silk and cotton material hub with a fine blend of silk with cotton and it was created at Himroo material. Paithani silk sari is moreover made in Aurangabad.
3. The Prozone Mall out here is spread over more than 1 million square feet. Prozone alone gave employment opportunities for 4000 people.
4. Khadki was the main name of the city which was made the capital by Malik Ambar, the Prime Minister of Murtaza Nizam.
5. It was a part of the Princely State of Hyderabad in the midst of the British Raj until its expansion into the Indian Union after Independence in the year 1947.
Now find the latest population of Aurangabad in 2019 here