Population Of Faridabad 2018
Faridabad as a city is the biggest in the state of Haryana. It is a modern industrial center situated in the National Capital Region flanking New Delhi. It is incorporated by Delhi towards the North. The Yamuna outlines the eastern region and the city has been incorporated in the second summary of Smart Cities Mission on 24 May 2016. The city is furthermore a significant modern hub of Haryana. Half of the income tax accumulated in Haryana is from Faridabad. It is well known for henna from the rustic territory, while tractors, shoes constitute its fundamental present day things.
The city has been an upcoming city with bunches of conveniences for its people. Being close to Delhi has helped the city significantly. There are some astounding attractions to watch out for visitors.
Population Of Faridabad In 2018:
According to 2011 evaluation, Faridabad had a population of 1,404,653.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Faridabad in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –3.0 Million
2. 2014 –3.25 Million
3. 2015 –3.54 Million
4. 2016 – 1.9 Million
5. 2017 – 1.98 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Faridabad is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.076 Million people. Hence, the population of Faridabad in 2018 is forecast to be 1.98 Million + 0.076 Million = 2.056 Million. So, the population of Faridabad in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.056 Million.
Faridabad Population 2018 –2.056 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Faridabad:
Hinduism is the fundamental religion in Faridabad with 89.01 % individuals following it. Islam is second most renowned religion with about 7.29 %. Christianity is followed by 0.7 %, Sikhism by 2 % and Buddhism by 1.9 %. As indicated by reports of Census India, population of Faridabad in 2011 is 1,414,050; male and female are 754,542 and 659,508 independently.
Population Density And Growth Of Faridabad:
The population density of the city is 2421 persons per square kilometer. The population growth has been great and some way or another number of individuals living in the city has hopped up at a quicker rate over the most recent 5 years. Better openings for work and different variables are a portion of the purposes behind the exceptional population growth of the city. It is evaluated that the city will continue growing as far as population in the years to come with a similar pace.
Facts About Faridabad:
1. The Faridabad Small Industries Association asserts that the city and Gurgaon locales represent pretty much 56% of the income tax accumulated in the state. Moreover, Faridabad has been picked as one of the hundred Indian urban areas to be made as a Smart city under PM Narendra Modi’s Smart Cities Mission.
2. Delhi Metro Violet Line associated Delhi with Faridabad. The enlargement of Violet Line to Faridabad was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015.
3. It is the industrial capital of Haryana. According to 2013, out of total 11,665 selected working processing plants in the state, 2,499 were in Faridabad.
4. Various directorates of different union government services are headquartered in Faridabad. The headquarters of Central Ground Water Board, Central Insecticide Lab and various others to name are situated here.
5. The city has a large number of schools. Schools like Delhi Public School and Modern Vidya Niketan are among the primary 10 schools out here.
Now find the latest population of Faridabad in 2019 here