Population Of Gandhinagar 2018
Gandhinagar is the capital of Gujarat. The city is found around 23 KM north of Ahmedabad, on the west side of the Industrial hall between Mumbai and Delhi, the monetary capital of the nation. It lies on the west bank of the Sabarmati River, around 464 KM away from Mumbai.
Thirty zones, into which the city has been apportioned, extend around the central Government complex. Each segment has its own mall, grade school, government and additionally private lodging. There is an acquisition of parks, expansive planting and a recreational region along the stream, giving the city a green city air. The city is an awesome place to visit and get to know the historical backdrop of this place called Gandhinagar. Gandhinagar has a tropical wet and dry climate with three central seasons: summer, storm and winter.
Population Of Gandhinagar In 2018:
As per the 2001 India enumeration, Gandhinagar had a population of 195,891. Males represented 53% of the population and females 47%. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Gandhinagar in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 246,393
2. 2014 – 262,994
3. 2015 – 285,081
4. 2016 – 298,035
5. 2017 – 312,743
Predicting the 2018 population of Gandhinagar is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 13,270 people. Hence, the population of Gandhinagar in 2018 is forecast to be 312,743 + 13,270 = 326,013. So, the population of Gandhinagar in the year 2018 as per estimated data = 326,013.
Gandhinagar Population 2018 –326,013. (estimated).
Demography Of Gandhinagar:
According to the 2001 India insights, the city had a population of 195,891. It has a literacy rate of 77.11%. Male education is 82% and female is 73%. Moreover, over 95% of the numbers of people in the city are Hindus. There was a change of 4.29% in the population diverged from the population as per 2001. In the past specification of India 2001, Gandhinagar District recorded extension of 21.73 percent to its population as compared to 1991.
Population Density And Growth Of Gandhinagar:
The population density is 660 persons per square kilometre. The population growth rate during the time 2001-2011 was 12.15%. The current growth rate with respect to population has been on the direct side and it can’t be said as high or low. Going by the pattern of the population growth rate, it will grow according to the progressing pace in the coming years. With a surge of individuals moving to the city, there will be an extra increment in the number of people living in Gandhinagar.
Facts About Gandhinagar:
1. The most ideal planning of the city alongside it is particularly well maintained roads, 24*7 constant power and water facility makes it extraordinary compared to other places in the nation.
2. The prevalent Akshardham sanctuary is located in this city. It was assaulted by two people in 2002.
3. Gandhinagar has a tropical wet and dry climate with three central seasons: summer, storm and winter. The climate is generally dry and hot outside of the rainstorm season. The atmosphere is truly hot from March to June when the most extraordinary temperature remains between 36 to 42 °C.
4. Gandhinagar is situated on the banks of Sabarmati River and is the nation’s second planned city after Chandigarh.
5. The combination of Bandhani saris and diverse wears which are available at sensible rates make shopping a pleasing trial here.
Now find the latest population of Gandhinagar in 2019 here