Population Of Itanagar 2018
Itanagar is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh. The city is situated at the foothills of Himalayas. It is particularly connected by road from different states of Northeast India. Additionally, there is a helicopter service from Guwahati to Naharlagun. Transports are available from Guwahati.
Captivating spots around here is the popular Ita-fortress which backpedals to the fifteenth century. Authentic Ganga Lake and also the new Buddhist sanctuary called as Buddha Vihar favored by the Dalai Lama. Crucial money related activities include agriculture and cultivating. Itanagar is an absolute must visit place for everybody with its very own appeal, running from monasteries, beautiful views and much more. It is likewise a fabulous place for river rafting and numerous foreign nationals visit here to experience the astounding rafting around here.
Itanagar as a city has a lot to offer for tourists apart from scenic views and other common things.
Population Of Itanagar In 2018:
The number of people from the rest of the country consists of about 70% in Itanagar. It is a beautiful place to visit and attracts a large number of tourists from all over the country. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Itanagar in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 39,284
2. 2014 – 47,135
3. 2015 – 53,294
4. 2016 – 61,093
5. 2017 – 66,185
Predicting the 2018 population of Itanagar is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 5380 people. Hence, the population of Itanagar in 2018 is forecast to be 66,185 + 5380 = 71,565. So, the population of Itanagar in the year 2018 as per estimated data = 71,565.
Itanagar Population 2018 –71,565.(estimated).
Demography Of Itanagar:
According to the 2011 India enrollment, it had a population of around 34,970. Males comprise of 53% and females 47% of the aggregate population. It has a literacy rate of 66.95%, which is lesser when contrasted with the national average of 74.4%. In Itanagar around 15% of the population is underneath 6 years old. There are diverse tribes in Itanagar and expansive bits of them speak in distinctive dialects that are not the same as each other.
Population Density And Growth Of Itanagar:
The population density of the city is 13 persons per square kilometre. The populace development rate is on the slower side when compared differently in relation to other Indian urban communities and one of the reasons is a result of less number of people coming here and settling down. Larger part of the general population moving to this piece of India ranges from service individuals, armed force officers or specialists and so on.
Facts About Itanagar:
1. Nyokum is a festival celebrated by the Nyishi people of the state.
2. All India Radio has a close-by station in Itanagar which transmits distinctive programs of mass intrigue.
3. National Highway 52A interfaces Itanagar to Assam and distinctive parts of the nation. Normal transport service is available from Guwahati to Itanagar.
4. The Ita fortification of the city is of chronicled importance and it is located at Itanagar and reveals the way that Ita post was made by the Ahom King Chakradhvaj.
5. Ganga Lake is a dazzling lake secretly known as Gekar Sinyi (Confined water in the Nyishi dialect) included by a landmass of hard rock. Old-fashioned vegetation, orchid’s masses on tall trees and tree plants add to its prevalence as a fascinating spot.
Now find the latest population of Itanagar in 2019 here