Population Of Jaipur 2018
Jaipur is the biggest city and also the capital of Rajasthan. It was set up on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the pioneer of Amer after whom the city is named. According to 2011, the city has a population of 3.1 million, making it the tenth most swarmed city in the country. Jaipur is generally called the Pink City of India.
Located 260 km from New Delhi, it shapes a piece of the Golden Triangle traveler circuit close by Agra (240 km). Jaipur is a well known tourist destination and moreover fills in as a way to other destinations in Rajasthan. Additionally, there are various attractions for people visiting this beautiful city that would mesmerize them with a charm of its own.
Population Of Jaipur In 2018:
Starting 2011, Jaipur had a population of 3,073,350. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Jaipur in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 3.22 Million
2. 2014 – 3.30 Million
3. 2015 – 3.44 Million
4. 2016 – 3.54 Million
5. 2017 – 3.628 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Jaipur is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0816 Million people. Hence, the population of Jaipur in 2018 is forecast to be 3.628 Million + 0.0816 Million = 3.7096 Million. So, the population of Jaipur in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 3.7096 Million.
Jaipur Population 2018 –3.7096 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Jaipur:
According to the data records of 2011, the Hindu population represents 77.9%, Muslim 18% and others of around 1.0%. While 47.49% people lived in rural territories, 52.51% lived in urban parts. The general literacy rate was 76.44%, 87.27% males and 64.63% females. The sex proportion of Jaipur was 898 females for 1,000 males.
Population Density And Growth Of Jaipur:
The population density of the city is 598 persons per square kilometre. Consistently, the number of inhabitants in the city has increased by 3%. In 2016 the population was surveyed to be 3,548,512. Due to urbanisation, Jaipur is seeing a plummet growth in its population.
The Population growth in Jaipur has expanded more than 10 times in the last 50 years. In the year 1900, the number of occupants was only 160,000. The population growth of the city has been better than average and one reason for the developing number of individuals in the city is because of individuals relocating here looking for work.
Facts About Jaipur:
1. The Sawai Mansingh Stadium was made in the midst of the rule of Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and has a seating of pretty much 30,000 people and has encouraged various national and international cricket matches.
2. Hawa Mahal made by Maharaja Sawai Singh adequately let the regal women watch general life in the street underneath without being seen.
3. Under the govern of Sawai Ram Singh, the city was painted pink, for the most part shading associated with benevolence for the staggering welcome of Edward, Prince of Wales.
4. Jaipur is one of the first urban areas in the nation. It was arranged according to Vastu Shastra by a Bengali modeler in 1727.The headings of every street and business segment are East to West and North to South.
5. Jantar Mantar out here is one of the World Heritage Sites. It is a gathering of structural galactic instruments, made by Sawai Jai Singh who was a well known Rajput ruler.