Population Of Kalyan-dombivali 2018
Kalyan-Dombivali is a twin city with its base camp in Kalyan, Maharashtra. It was encircled in 1982 to regulate the twin townships of Kalyan and Dombivali. Kalyan has a history set apart by over 700 years. Kalyan Dombivali is a part in the India Smarts Cities Challenge, advancement in urban territories to upgrade the lives of nationals.
The city has been growing in many ways with posh apartments and amenities coming up to provide a better standard of living.
Population Of Kalyan-dombivali:
As per the 2011 India registration, Kalyan-Dombivali had a population of about 1,246,381. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Kalyan-Dombivali in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.33 Million
2. 2014 –1.4 Million
3. 2015 –1.58 Million
4. 2016 – 1.7 Million
5. 2017 – 1.79 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Kalyan-Dombivali is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.092 Million people. Hence, the population of Kalyan-Dombivali in 2018 is forecasted to be 1.79 Million + 0.092 Million = 1.882 Million. So, the population of Kalyan-Dombivali in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 1.882 Million.
Kalyan-Dombivali Population 2018 –1.882 Million (estimated).
Demography Of Kalyan-dombivali:
Males consist of 52% of the number of inhabitants in the city and females comprise of 48%. The proficiency rate of Kalyan-Dombivali is 93.06%, higher than the national average of 74.04%. Male literacy is 96.11% and female literacy rate is around 89.73% out here. In Kalyan-Dombivali, 9.47% of the population is under 6 years of age. It is moreover considered as one of the fastest growing centre point after Navi Mumbai.
Population Density And Growth Of Kalyan-dombivali:
The population density is 21,833 persons per square kilometre. It has been growing well in the current years and a considerable number of openings for work and exclusive standards of living has pulled in many individuals to move here and in that path there has been a good population growth the city.
The decade growth according to the 2011 registration is 40% that is a high population growth rate.
Facts About Kalyan-dombivali:
1. The proximity of the industrial belt in the area and rising possibility of both, expert and hands on occupations have continuously pulled in the educated segment of people.
2. There is no denying that it is a host of various elements that have added to shape the Kalyan-Dombivali range as grant talent pool. Fiscal open doors have been one of the reasons behind the flourishing. In this manner, it is one of the residential locations that can’t simply claim to be an educated neighborhood yet could in like manner boast about its elevated standard of living.
3. It is said that the city is currently home to the working class and have been the driving force to the improvement of the area to ascend as an educated locale. The proximity of the industrial belt in the locale and mechanical livelihoods has logically pulled in many individuals from different walks of life.
4. High literacy rate is one of the main things of Kalyan-Dombivali. It is not only home to a list of the recognizable schools and colleges but also has the most astounding literacy rate in this side of the world.
5. As per the 2011 count, the literacy rate was 93.06 percent and it is actually higher than the national average 74 percent.
Now find the latest population of Kalyan-Dombivali in 2019 here