Population Of Kota 2018
Kota is a city located in the beautiful state of Rajasthan. The city is situated around the banks of Chambal River and it is the third most swarmed city of Rajasthan and the 46th most populated city in the nation. It fills in as the definitive headquarters for Kota district and Kota Division. Kota is an important education hub of the country for competitive examination preparations and has different medical institutes as well. It was a part of the Rajput kingdom of Bundi in the past. Kota is a growing city with an old world charm related with it.
Kota as a city is predominantly implied as the coaching capital of India. More than 1.5 Lakh understudies from India rush to Kota to prepare for various entrance exams and it has helped a lot of students in advancing towards their career.
Population Of Kota In 2018:
As per 2011 Census of India, Kota had a population of 1,001,694. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Kota in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.4 Million
2. 2014 –1.8 Million
3. 2015 –2.1 Million
4. 2016 – 2.3 Million
5. 2017 – 2.52 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Kota is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.224 Million people. Hence, the population of Kota in 2018 is forecast to be 2.52 Million + 0.224 Million = 2.744 Million. So, the population of Kota in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.744 Million.
Kota Population 2018 –2.744 Million (estimated).
Demography Of Kota:
The proficiency rate of the city was 82.80%, with males at 89.49% and female at 75.33%. Harauti is by and large spoken in Kota with Marwari, English, and Hindi being some of the common languages spoken. As demonstrated by 2011 enlistment, Hinduism is the significant religion in the city with around 80.5% of the masses following it. Muslims consists of (15.9%) followed by Jains (2.1%), Sikhs (0.9%).
Population Density And Growth Of Kota:
The population density of the city is 374 persons per square kilometre. It has been encountering high growth rate of populace as of late and of the explanations behind that is the vast number of understudies to the city from various parts of the nation for either coaching or taking admission in a portion of the outstanding institutes of the city. Aside from this, the number of inhabitants is growing at a consistent rate and it is expected that the rate of population growth will keep on growing in a similar pace in the future.
Facts About Kota:
1. The city is particularly connected by all means of rail and road to all other noteworthy urban areas inside Rajasthan and furthermore outside the state. The city is furthermore connected through air, albeit chartered flights are available.
2. The city is surrounded by five power stations within its 50 km range.
3. It is one of the industrial hubs in northern India.
4. Kota is the primary Indian city other than Thiruvananthapuram that gets a steady 24-hour water supply.
5. In the earlier decade the city has risen as a notable coaching place for planning for competitive exams. The education center has transformed into a significant supporter to the city’s economy. Kota is predominantly implied as the coaching capital of the nation. More than 1.5 Lakh understudies from the country rush to Kota to prepare for various entrance exams.
Now find the latest population of Kota in 2019 here