Population Of Ludhiana 2018
Ludhiana is a city situated in Punjab. In terms of size, it is the biggest city in Punjab with a population of around 1,693,653 according to the 2011 Census. The population increases significantly in the midst of the harvesting season in light of the migration of laborers from the eastern parts of Odisha and Uttar Pradesh. The city has an area of around 3,767 square kilometers. It remains on the Sutlej River’s old bank, 13 km south of its present course. It is an essential modern industrial hub of northern India and was called as India’s Manchester by the BBC.
It is a city with a great deal of open countryside views. In case you’re intending to visit Punjab, visiting Ludhiana is an absolute necessity. Additionally, the city is a leading supplier of clothes to all over India.
Population Of Ludhiana In 2018:
According to the information of 2011 evaluation Ludhiana had a population of 1,693,653.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Ludhiana in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.76 Million
2. 2014 –1.79 Million
3. 2015 –1.88 Million
4. 2016 – 1.93 Million
5. 2017 – 1.976 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Ludhiana is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0432 Million people. Hence, the population of Ludhiana in 2018 is forecast to be 1.976 Million + 0.0432 Million = 2.0192 Million. So, the population of Ludhiana in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.0192 Million.
Ludhiana Population 2018 –2.0192 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Ludhiana:
The rate of proficiency was 82.50%. The population of the city involves 950,123 males and 743,530 females. Hinduism and Sikhism are the perceptible religions of Ludhiana city. Muslims, Christians and Buddhists are the minorities out here. In spite of the way that Sikhs aren’t in an incredible number in the city anyway they constitute around 53.26% in the Ludhiana District in general.
Population Density And Growth Of Ludhiana:
The population density of the city is 9752 persons per square kilometre. Ludhiana’s urban development has been growing at a significantly speedier rate when contrasted with the provincial population. The city has a substantial number of various enterprises and therefore pulls in laborers to migrate here from adjacent places and states for a superior wage and living. This has brought about the populace growth of the city and the rate of the populace growth is relied upon to proceed at a similar pace in the coming years.
Facts About Ludhiana:
1. Ludhiana has a moist subtropical climate with three portrayed seasons; summer, rainstorm and winter. Ludhiana encounters roughly 730 millimetres of precipitation consistently.
2. Gulmohars and jacarandas were planted by the British along the turnpikes of Civil Lines, as were other blossoming trees, while the old city contains no vegetation or parks, except for several isolated pipal trees.
3. The tree of greatest regular extraction was the Acacia indicia, transplanted from Australia during the 1950’s by the Chief Minister, Pratap Singh Kairon.
4. Ludhiana City includes the old city and the new city (or the private and expert quarters of the Colonial British settlement, for the most part known as Civil Lines.
5. Ludhiana is home to the greatest agricultural university in Asia and one of the greatest on the planet. The College of Veterinary Sciences had been recently moved up to the Guru Angad Dev Veterinary.
Now find the latest population of Ludhiana in 2019 here