Population Of Maharashtra 2018
Maharashtra is a state situated in the western side of India and the nation’s third-biggest state by an area and is furthermore the world’s second-most swarmed sub-national entity. It has more than 110 million inhabitants and its capital, Mumbai, has a population of approximately 18 million. Nagpur is the second capital and also the winter capital. Maharashtra gives business opportunities along its ability to offer a higher standard of living attracts individuals from all parts of India.
The state is one of the wealthiest and the most developed in the nation, contributing 25% of the country’s modern yield and 23.2% of its GDP. Moreover, Maharashtra is an awesome place to visit and you can get to know a lot about it once you visit Maharashtra.
Population Of Maharashtra In 2018:
As indicated by the results of the 2011 national registration, Maharashtra is the second most crowded state in India with a population of 112,374,333.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Maharashtra in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 117 Million
2. 2014 – 118.3 Million
3. 2015 – 118.7 Million
4. 2016 – 119.6 Million
5. 2017 – 120.68 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Maharashtra is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.736 Million people. Hence, the population of Maharashtra in 2018 is forecast to be 120.68 Million + 0.736 Million = 121.416 Million. So, the population of Maharashtra in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 121.416 Million.
Maharashtra Population 2018 –121.416 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Maharashtra:
Marathi’s contain a large portion of the population. Gujarati, Punjabi’s and Tamil minorities are scattered all through the state. The 2011 identification found scheduled castes and tribes represent 11.8 and 8.9% of the population independently. The scheduled tribes consolidate adivasis, for instance, Thakar and Halba. According to the 2011 enlistment, Hinduism was the focal religion in the state at 79.8% of the total population, while Muslims constituted 11.5% of the total population.
Population Density And Growth Of Maharashtra:
The population density of the state is 365 persons per square kilometre. The total populace growth in 2011 was 15.99%, while in the prior decade it was 22.57%. From the era of independence, the decade growth rate in terms of population has remained higher (except for the year 1971) than the national average. Shockingly, in 2011, it was seen to be lower than the national average.
Facts About Maharashtra:
1. Maharashtra Day recalls the improvement of Maharashtra from the division of the Bombay State on 1 May 1960. Maharashtra Day is frequently associated with parades and political addresses and also services notwithstanding different distinctive private and public occasions adulating the history and traditions of Maharashtra.
2. Mumbai is an incredibly congested city and to beat this issue, government had produced another city known as Navi Mumbai, near the Mumbai city in 1972.
3. Maharashtra is the third biggest state as far as zone in the nation.
4. Lonar Lake is a saline lake located at Lonar in Buldhana range, which was made by a meteor effect around the Pleistocene Age. It is guessed that the compound constituents of the meteor alongside the local soil gives the lake both saline and solvent properties at different points.
5. Rankala Lake is a wonderful lake in the Kolhapur District of Maharashtra. Prior to the eighth century this undeniable spot was just a stone quarry.
Now find the latest population of Maharashtra in 2019 here