Population Of Navi Mumbai 2018
Navi Mumbai is basically a satellite township on the west shore of Maharashtra. It was made in 1971 to be another urban township of Mumbai by the Government of Maharashtra. It has a population of 1,119,477 as indicated by the 2011 measurements. The city would have its own specific International air terminal by 2019. It is being made essentially to take the weight of from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai and to put Navi Mumbai on the globe as an independent city. It is home to various associations, educational institutions offering different courses and so on.
The city similarly has various quality restaurants and extravagant lodgings. There are various malls, for instance, Little World mall in Kharghar and Center in Vashi. The city has a feel of a foreign country with its expansive structures and fascinating views around the city of Navi Mumbai.
Population Of Navi Mumbai In 2018:
According to reports of Census India, population of Navi Mumbai in 2011 is 1,119,477. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Navi Mumbai in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.26 Million
2. 2014 –1.35 Million
3. 2015 –1.45 Million
4. 2016 – 1.5 Million
5. 2017 – 1.576 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Navi Mumbai is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0632 Million people. Hence, the population of Navi Mumbai in 2018 is forecast to be 1.576 Million + 0.0632 Million = 1.6392 Million. So, the population of Navi Mumbai in the year 2018 as per estimated data = 1.6392 Million.
Navi Mumbai Population 2018 –1.6392 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Navi Mumbai :
The total number of educated people in the city is 911,542. Out of this number, 519,257 are males while 392,285 are females. The proficiency rate is 91.57% of which male and female education was 95 and 87.3%. The sex proportion is 831 females for each 1000 males.
Population Density And Growth Of Navi Mumbai :
The population density is 5819 persons per square kilometre. Toward the start of the new millennium years, Navi Mumbai was a local area where people could remain in sensible homes and set out the separation to the city to achieve their workplaces. No one had envisioned that in 10 years the satellite town would change into a clamouring city with a decade population growth of 86.6%, which is substantially higher than rustic Mumbai’s population growth of 8.01%.
Facts About Navi Mumbai :
1. The Sion-Panvel Highway was made to reduce the time taken to travel Sion to Panvel. Genuine changes happened after 1990, with the delegating of an agricultural market at Vashi and the advancement of a railroad line from Mankhurd to Vashi in the year 1992.
2. The city has a couple of issues too. It was at first made to make sensible hotel for people who couldn’t bear the average cost for basic items in Mumbai.
3. Before the end of the 1990s, the planning expert of the city began private interest in the movement of Navi Mumbai.
4. Panvel is about 300 year old and was made around trade course in the midst of the Mughal Empire and numerous years under the control of the Portuguese, Marathas and British.
5. The old history of khargar lies in the residences of pandavkada fall, the spot is a piece of the enormous and interesting story of the Pandavas.
Now find the latest population of Navi Mumbai in 2019 here