Population Of Pimpri-chinchwad 2018
Pimpri-Chinchwad frames a piece of the Pune Metropolitan City in Maharashtra. It is the urban agglomeration of the city of Pune. It contains the towns of Pimpri, Chinchwad, , Sangavi and Nigdi, which are run by a civil body. It is located toward the north-west and is associated with Pune city via the Old Pune-Mumbai Highway.
The township is situated at a height of 530 m over the sea level. It has a beguiling climate all around the year. Three conduits Indrayani, Pavana, Mula travel through this region. The present Pimpri-Chinchwad comprises of Chinchwad, Pimpri, Nigdi, Bhosari and Kalewadi. The name of Chinchwad is inspired from the banyan and tamarind trees.
Population Of Pimpri-chinchwad In 2018:
As per the 2011 India statistics, Pimpri-Chinchwad had a population of about 1,729,320.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Pimpri-Chinchwad in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.78 Million
2. 2014 –1.82 Million
3. 2015 –1.84 Million
4. 2016 – 1.86 Million
5. 2017 – 2.08 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Pimpri-Chinchwad is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.06 Million people. Hence, the population of Pimpri-Chinchwad in 2018 is forecast to be 2.08 Million + 0.06 Million = 2.14 Million. So, the population of Pimpri-Chinchwad in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.14 Million.
Pimpri-Chinchwad Population 2018 –2.14 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Pimpri-chinchwad :
Pimpri-Chinchwad has a rate of proficiency of around 87.19, higher when contrasted with the national average of 74.04%. 14% of its population is under 6 years of age. The main dialect spoken here is Marathi. There is a vital Sindhi population in Pimpri. According to the statistics of the year 2011, Pimpri-Chinchwad had a population of about 1.7 Million.
Population Density And Growth Of Pimpri-chinchwad :
The population density is 10,000 persons per square kilometer. It has seen a climb of around 20% in its population in the earlier decade. As showed by the 2011 specification, the number of people in the city is 1.8 Million.
The number of citizens in Pimpri-Chinchwad was 1.06 Million as per the 2001 count. The number of people in the twin townships is extending rapidly. In 1991 it was 517,083, while in 1981 it stayed at 249,364. With the populace growth of 20% in the past two decades, the 2011 data showed the second most astounding population growth rate after Thane region, which was 26%.
Facts About Pimpri-chinchwad :
1. Shree Mahavir Jain Temple is the most famous tourist place around this area.This temple is focused on 24th and last Tirthankar Mahaveer Swami. The image of this temple is seen as supernatural.
2. Pimpri-Chinchwad is one of the major modern industrial hubs in Asia. Industrialization started in 1954 with the section of Hindustan Antibiotics Limited. PCMC is presently home to the Indian operations of huge car organizations.
3. Three conduits, Pavana, Mula and Indrayani travel through this locale. Pimpri-Chinchwad sources its water from the Pavana conduit however arrival of residential and mechanical effluents, dumping of debris and pollution has genuinely impacted the nature of the Pavana water; however endeavors have been taken to upgrade the nature of the water.
4. It is situated at 530 m above the sea level. The town has a beautiful climate consistently.
5. Pimpri-Chinchwad is home to the outstanding town of Bhosari, at first known as Bhojapuri. Two thousand years back it was the capital of the Hindu ruler Bhoj.
Now find the latest population of Pimpri-Chinchwad in 2019 here