Population Of Raipur 2018
Raipur is a city located in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is the capital of Chhattisgarh and the administrative home office of Raipur region. The city is similarly the biggest city in the state. It was once a part of Madhya Pradesh before Chhattisgarh was formed on 1 November 2000. It has been in presence since the ninth century; the old site and ruins of the stronghold can be found in the southern piece of the city. Raipur has a considerable lot to offer for sightseers coming here.
Population Of Raipur In 2018:
As of the 2011 registration, Raipur Municipal Corporation had a population of 1,010,087, of which 519,286 are male and 490,801 are female.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Raipur in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 1.01 Million
2. 2014 – 1.20 Million
3. 2015 – 1.34 Million
4. 2016 – 1.45 Million
5. 2017 – 1.634 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Raipur is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.1248 Million people. Hence, the population of Raipur in 2018 is forecast to be 1.634 Million + 0.1248 Million = 1.7588 Million. So, the population of Raipur in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 1.7588 Million.
Raipur Population 2018 –1.7588 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Raipur:
The city is in like manner possessed by bunches like Jayaswals, Jains and Marwaris. In view of its closeness with Orissa there are tremendous number of Odia people found in the city and furthermore in the state. It is similarly home to an immigration population that consolidates Sindhis. It also has a sizeable Bengali and Maharashtrian population. Bigger piece of the population in the city is Hindu. Muslims, Sikhs and Christians are minorities around here in Raipur. Muslims primarily live in regions like Moudhapara.
Population Density And Growth Of Raipur:
The population density of the city is 310 persons per square kilometre. There was a change of 34.70% in the population diverged from that of as indicated by 2001. In the previous data records of India 2001, Raipur District recorded extension of 19.29 percent to its population as compared from that of 1991. There has been a good growth of Raipur in the late years and this is set to continue in the coming years.
Facts About Raipur:
1. Raipur goes under the classification of cosmopolitan city. Disregarding the way that it has an immense population of Jains and Sindhis, one can find people from various parts of the country, including the Chhattisgarhis. The city is for the most part affected with food from Punjab and Gujarat.
2. The city is discovered halfway in the territory of Chhattisgarh and fills in as a commonplace place for trade and exchange for various types of backwoods things.
3. The standard face of city has changed with Raipur transforming into a basic business and present day place for coal and aluminum business wanders. The city is the greatest business segment of steel in the country.
4. The city has turned into an instructive center point of Central India due to various establishments of National noteworthiness in Engineering, Management and Medical.
5. Raipur has a tropical wet and dry climate; temperatures remain direct reliably, beside March to June, which can be to a degree hot. The temperature in the month of April–May at times rises over 48 °C or above.
Now find the latest population of Raipur in 2019 here