Population Of Solapur 2018
Solapur is a city in the south-eastern part of Maharashtra. It is located on noteworthy rail and road routes between Mumbai and Hyderabad, with a branch line to the areas of Bijapur and Gadag in Karnataka. Solapur comprise of Marathi and Kannada people as the languages spoken here are Marathi and Kannada. It shares its border with Karnataka. Solapur zone has the most number of sugar processing plants in India and they are 33 in number. Solapur is a countryside place and is definitely peaceful and quiet.
The city experiences three specific seasons: summer, monsoon and in addition winter. The midyear months are from the period of March to May, with temperatures ranging from 30 to 40 °C. Solapur acts as a destination for people traveling to the southern parts of India and many of them stay over here for a day on their way to South India.
Population Of Solapur In 2018:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Solapur in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.3 Million
2. 2014 –1.54 Million
3. 2015 –1.7 Million
4. 2016 – 1.74 Million
5. 2017 – 1.888 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Solapur is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.1176 Million people. Hence, the population of Solapur in 2018 is forecast to be 1.888 Million + 0.1176 Million = 2.0056 Million. So, the population of Solapur in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.0056 Million.
Solapur Population 2018 –2.0056 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Solapur:
As indicated by 2011 specification of Solapur and according to the Census of India, the number of inhabitants in Solapur in 2011 is 951,118, Males and females comprised of 482,194 and 468,924 separately. In the education range, the aggregate number of literates in the city is 710,180, of which 390,335 involve Males and 319,845 are females. Solapur has a proficiency rate of 83.88 percent and out of them, Male literacy rate is 91.31% and Female proficiency is 76.30%.
Population Density And Growth Of Solapur:
The population density of the city is 290 persons per square kilometre. There was a jump of 12.16% in the number of people in 2011 when compared to the figures of 2001. In the past specification of India of 2001, it recorded an extension of 19.14% to its population in relation to 1991.
The city has a relentless growth every year and the number of people in solapur grows by decent sum yearly. The pattern or rate of the population growth in Solapur is estimated to proceed and grow at a similar rate in the coming years.
Facts About Solapur:
1. A popular woman from Karnataka and writer Jayadevi Taayi Ligade and some other people wanted Solapur to be merged with Karnataka state on grounds that most of the people out here are from Karnataka.
2. Solapur has a mix of Marathi and Kannada individuals.
3. It falls under the category of (dry and semiarid) weather. The city experiences three specific seasons: summer, monsoon and in addition winter. The midyear months are from the period of March to May, with temperatures ranging from 30 to 40 °C.
4. The Solapur Municipal Council was the first ever council to lift the Indian national flag on the Municipal Council building in 1930. The corporation building was made by Rao Saheb Mallappa Warad.
5. The city association of Solapur is controlled by the Solapur Municipal Corporation, which was started on 1st May in 1964.