Population Of Thane 2018
Thane is a city situated in the state of Maharashtra. It is a piece of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. The city is connected with the medieval times in which copper plates backpedaling to the period have been found in Thane. One of them, revealed from the establishments of Thane Fort in 1787, dated 1078 AD, is unmistakably a land concede stipend from Arikesara Devaraja, sovereign of Tagara, wherein he address the inhabitants of a city known as Sri Sthanaka. Likewise, the city was the terminus for the first train in Asia.
Population Of Thane In 2018:
The number of inhabitants in Thane as per the 2011 enumeration is 1,886,941.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Thane in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.95 Million
2. 2014 –2.1 Million
3. 2015 –2.18 Million
4. 2016 – 2.2 Million
5. 2017 – 2.84 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Thane is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.178 Million people. Hence, the population of Thane in 2018 is forecast to be 2.84 Million + 0.178 Million = 3.018 Million. So, the population of Thane in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 3.018 Million.
Thane Population 2018 –3.018 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Thane:
Hinduism is the fundamental religion in Thane with 73.91 % followers. Islam is the second most followed with around 17.96 %. Christianity as a religion is followed by 1.88 %, Sikhism 0.32 % and Buddhism of about 0.32 %. As per the reports of Census, population in 2011 is 1,841,488; of which male and female are 975,399 and 866,089 separately. Regardless of the way that the city has a population of 1,841,488 in the year 2011, its population of urban/metropolitan range is 18,394,912.
Population Density And Growth Of Thane:
The population density is 851 persons per square kilometre. To the extent gauges are concerned, the population has hopped from 1.8 Million to 2.2 Million in a time period of 5 years from 2011-2016. The previously mentioned figures propose that the city is developing at a decent rate as far as population is concerned and it is normal that the city will keep on growing in the same pace in the coming years. There are a substantial number of individuals relocating here because of better opportunities for work and the city is transforming into a satellite city.
Facts About Thane:
1. The well known Lake is the Masunda Lake, generally called Talao Pali. It offers water bike facilities. On the lakefront is the Gadkari Rangayatan, a performance theater which is an incredibly popular point for amusement.
2. In 1853, the passenger train was started from Thane to Colaba.
3. Thane is associated with neighboring suburbs via Central as well as Trans-Harbor Line Suburban railroad framework.
4. In Thane, temperature varies from 22 °C to 36 °C. Winter temperatures can tumble to 12 °C amid the night while summer temperatures can rise to more than 40 °C during the noon time. The most minimal temperatures are seen in the midst of the highest point of summer storm in July and August when temperatures can drop to around 25 °C.
5. Monk Jordanus visited here around AD 1321 and 1324 and depicted it as being under a Muslim delegate. He gave a definite portrayal of Nestorian Christians in Thane and implies the affliction of four Christian (Franciscan) ministers in the locale, just about 200 years before the Portuguese set foot in the nation.