Population Of Thiruvananthapuram 2018
Thiruvananthapuram, otherwise called Trivandrum, is the capital and the biggest city of the Indian province of Kerala. Thiruvananthapuram is a noteworthy IT center in India and contributes 80% of Kerala‘s software sends out. It is situated on the west shoreline of India near the extraordinary south of the terrain. It is delegated a level 2 city by the legislature of India. The world’s wealthiest temple, Padmanabhaswamy Temple is situated here. It was led by the Ays and was caught by the leaders of Venad in the tenth century. In the late seventeenth century, Marthanda Varma who acquired the Kingdom of Venad extended the kingdom by overcoming kingdoms of Attingal, Kollam, Kayamkulam and so on.
Population Of Thiruvananthapuram In 2018:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Thiruvananthapuram in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 – 1.1 Million
2. 2014 – 1.3 Million
3. 2015 – 1.6 Million
4. 2016 – 2 Million
5. 2017 – 2.2 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Thiruvananthapuram is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by 0.22 Million. Hence, the population of Thiruvananthapuram in 2018 is forecast to be 2.2 Million + 0.22 Million = 2.42 Million. So, the population of Thiruvananthapuram in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 2.42 Million.
Thiruvananthapuram Population 2018 –2.42 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Thiruvananthapuram:
Hindus involve 68.5% of the population, Christians around 16.7% and Muslims frame 13.7%. Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism, with smaller followings, are likewise practiced in the city. The significant dialects spoken are Malayalam and English. In Palayam in the downtown area, there is a mosque, church and a temple alongside each other as neighbors, setting up the shared amicability of the people of Kerala. It is home to a conspicuous minority of Tamil speakers, owing to their migration from the bordering regions of Kanyakumari, Madurai, Ramanathapuram, and Virudhunagar.
Population Density And Growth Of Thiruvananthapuram:
The population density of the city is 4500 persons per square kilometre. The population growth is about 2.07 per year and it is pretty decent. It is estimated that the current growth of population rate is average and this trend will continue in the following years.
Facts About Thiruvananthapuram:
1. The city is completely electrified by the Kerala State Electricity Board. The region is separated in to three circles: Transmission circle, Thiruvananthapura and Kattakkada. Local clients represent 43% of the aggregate power use, or 90 million units for each month.
2. Aside from being the capital of India’s most educated and socially created state, it is an imperative city in Southern India. Being the biggest city in the country’s Deep South, it is essential for military co-ordinations and civil flying in the southern piece of the nation. It is the base camp of the Southern Air Command of the Indian Air Force.
3. Being the Indian city with the nearest air connect to the island-nation of Maldives and furthermore Sri Lanka, the city’s therapeutic and health framework takes into account patients from the two nations, particularly Maldives.
4. A tranquil alluring city based on the low slopes by the sea, it offers all advanced facilities required by a visitor, yet has figured out how to hold a large portion of the ambience, characteristic of the state, for example, the conventional wooden houses, memorable landmarks and its rich social legacy.
5. Globally eminent shorelines and temples make the city a much sought after visitor destination.