Population Of Vasai-virar 2018
Vasai-Virar is a city as well as tehsil in Maharashtra, containing the most populated part of Palghar zone. As demonstrated by the 2011 enlistment, it is the fifth biggest city in Maharashtra. It is located on the north bank of Vasai Creek, some portion of the estuary of the Ulhas River. Vasai-Virar is an agglomeration of a couple of autonomous towns of the past. The area secured by the city identifies with the old city of Sopara.
Vasai-Virar Marathon is an annual marathon race held in the Vasai-Virar locale. It began in 2011 and in 2012 transformed into a National Level running event. Talking about the climatic conditions, it has a tropical wet and dry weather. This climate contains high precipitation days and lesser days of high temperatures. 80% of total precipitation occurs between June and October.
Population Of Vasai-virar In 2018:
The number of inhabitants in Vasai-Virar was 1,221,233 at the 2011 registration. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Vasai-Virar in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.29 Million
2. 2014 –1.36 Million
3. 2015 –1.41 Million
4. 2016 – 1.47 Million
5. 2017 – 1.518 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Vasai-Virar is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0456 Million people. Hence, the population of Vasai-Virar in 2018 is forecast to be 1.518 Million + 0.0456 Million = 1.5636 Million. So, the population of Vasai-Virar in the year 2018 as per estimated data = 1.5636 Million.
Vasai-Virar Population 2018 –1.5636 Million. (estimated)
Demography Of Vasai-virar:
As per reports of Census India, the population in 2011 is 1,222,390; males and females accounted to 648,172 and 574,218 respectively. Hinduism is predominant religion in Vasai-Virar city with 77.16 % followers. Islam is second most noticeable religion with 9.03 % followers. Christianity is followed by 8.28 % and Buddhism by around 0.21 %. Around 0.60 % said that they do not follow any religion.
Population Density And Growth Of Vasai-virar:
The population density is 3200 persons per square kilometre. The population was around 194,262 amid 1971 according to the statistics. Populace growth rate has dependably been on the higher side and the present circumstance is the same too. The city is encountering a quick population growth with a bounce upwards as the number of individuals living in the city increases. Taking a gander at its populace slant throughout the years, the rate of population growth is set to proceed in the coming years.
Facts About Vasai-virar:
1. Vasai-Virar Marathon is an annual marathon race held in the Vasai-Virar locale. It began in 2011 and in 2012 transformed into a National Level running event. The event sees interest in plenitude of 15,000 across diverse classes and offers prize money of over Rs 30 lakhs.
2. Vasai-Virar City Municipal Corporation started its own specific transport service in 2012 in association with Bhagirathi Transport Corporation Pvt Ltd. It works endless lines in the Vasai-Virar zone.
3. Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply and Transport is the greatest public transport provider in Mumbai and the suburbs.
4. The Vasai-Virar Municipal Corporation was formed on 3 July 2010. It has a Municipal justice, an Indian Administrative Service officer who utilizes the official power.
5. It has a tropical wet and dry weather. This climate contains high precipitation days and lesser days of high temperatures. 80% of total precipitation occurs between the month of June and October.
Now find the latest population of Vasai-Virar in 2019 here