Population Of Vijayawada 2018
Vijayawada is a beautiful city located on the banks of the Krishna River in Andhra Pradesh. It is a base camp of Vijayawada Mandal in Krishna district of the state. It is one of the principle exchanging and business centers of the state and it is called as the Business Capital of A.P. According to the 2011 list, the city had a population of 1,048,240. Vijayawada is the second biggest city in the state in terms of population.
It has been seen as a Global City of the Future by McKinsey Quarterly. It is one of the business hubs of the state with a GDP of $3 billion in the year 2010 and it is expected to touch $17 billion by the year 2025. It is also known for its lip smacking south Indian food in the form of Thalis and they comprise of various kinds of sweet dishes and also lots of spicy items. One should definitely try the Thali of Vijayawada whenever on a trip to this amazing place.
Population Of Vijayawada In 2018:
The city had a population of 1,048,240 according to the 2011 statistics. Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Vijayawada in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –1.23 Million
2. 2014 –1.32 Million
3. 2015 –1.4 Million
4. 2016 – 1.5 Million
5. 2017 – 1.582 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Vijayawada is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 0.0704 Million people. Hence, the population of Vijayawada in 2018 is forecast to be 1.582 Million + 0.0704 Million = 1.6524 Million. So, the population of Vijayawada in the year 2018 as per estimated data = 1.6524 Million.
Vijayawada Population 2018 –1.6524 Million. (estimated).
Demography Of Vijayawada:
The total population constitutes 524,918 males and around 523,322 females. The sex proportion stands at 997 females for each 1000 males, higher when contrasted with the national average. 92,848 children are in the age of 0–6 years, of which 47,582 are boys and around 45,266 are young girls. The literacy rate remains at 82.59% with 789,038 literates, basically higher than the national average of the country of 73%.
Population Density And Growth Of Vijayawada:
The population density of the city is 16,939 persons per square kilometre. The past decade population growth in 2011 was 43.5% and that is a gigantic number. The city has a good population growth consistently and this rate of growth is set to proceed in the years to come. Also, the level of migration to the city is on the higher side.
Facts About Vijayawada:
1. Agribusiness, tourism, transportation and others are the principle sectors that add to the economy of the city.
2. The Jawahar Lal Nehru Auto Nagar Industrial Estate out here is one of the greatest automobile industry hubs of Asia.
3. It has an incredible history in workmanship, composing and culture. Various religions, traditions and festivities exist out here without any kind of problem or violence.
4. The topography of the city is basically plains, with two or three small hills. The Krishna River continues running along the city. These small slants shape a piece of the Eastern Ghats and they cut through the Krishna River.
5. It has a tropical weather with hot summers and monsoons. Temperatures can touch a scorching 47 in the period of May–June, while the winter temperatures fall underneath 15 °C.